Saturday, April 14, 2012

ryan and marissa [another life to lose] PREVIEW

ryan and marissa [another life to lose] PREVIEW

HD looks better. it's just simple like that. haha so I don't know whats got into me since the song you're hearing hasn't even been released.. I have no idea how it continues after that. I just heard this snippet and I thought "WOW". this is amazing. comes from one of my personal favorites, greg laswell... I love him! can't wait to buy is album! about the actual vid: ryan and marissa.. oh I love them.. hope I have a few OC subscribers out there left.. let me know if you're still there! haha.. don't take this serious, I'm drunk. I'm not sure about the overlays. maybe it's better without? maybe I should to the whole vid in black/white? I don't know... :-/ xx/cat PS: I probably just noticed this because I'm drunk but every time I see a video rendered all the small details I paid so much attention to while editing totally disappeared. I spent so much time choosing the right part of the scene, but in the back of my mind I wanna make the cuts kinda fast so it doesn't seem boring.. ! but then again, you can't see the details.. that just sucks.





0 comments: