Saturday, April 14, 2012

AM Kidd - Never Getting Married

AM Kidd - Never Getting Married

"Never Getting Married" by AM Kidd Produced by AM Kidd Instrumental by AM Kidd www.facebook.com www.twitter.com amkidd.tumblr.com contact amkiddbooking@gmail.com the shots here, the girls here, get another round in and leave my tab open for the whole night they tell me to slow down but i just tell em i'm only young once so imma do it right we all know that good times don't last forever homie you don't have to tell me that shit twice i know who i am and what i want so don't you go and tell me how to live my life but i'm not saying there ain't nights when I don't feel lonely 'cause i used to look for love but that was the old me but i guess i let my bad habits free and control me cause i haven't been the same i swear i feel like i'm never getting married (not me) maybe i'm too scared to fall or i feel i've seen 'em all i'm just never getting married (no, no) i'm so used to doing me living young and being free i'm just never getting married (not me) all these drinks they get me! brave saying things i'll never say like i'm never getting married (no, no) maybe it's just who i am that i feel no one understands cause i've been around the way and i've done a lot of crazy things i'll never be that perfect that guy that you think that you see in me tell me why how i could lie to all these women telling them i never broke a heart and i am just so different from these others guys when i could be as bad and that's a part of me that others can't see past i got insecurities you think i ...





0 comments: