Sunday, April 22, 2012

Follow the Beat {Ep.4}

Follow the Beat {Ep.4}

I rushed into my dressing room to get my make-up off and was interrupted by an annoyed looking Justin. "Who was that guy?" He asked, panting. I kind of was running away from him. "Harry Styles?" I replied innocently. "Don't play dumb. I know what you're doing with him!" "And what exactly am I doing?" I said getting angry. He was gonna have non of it. "You were flirting and giggling with him." He accused. I looked at him in amazement. Was he blaming me for finding a guy attractive? Was he this overprotective? "Oh! Well, I didn't know it was a crime. Officer, take me away!" I said dramatically holding out my arms. "No! But you-uh, need to start focusing on this competition! That guy, Henry is no good for you." "You mean Harry?" I asked annoyed beyond belief. "Yes!" "Look! I'm not in the mood for your overprotective brother act. I need to go change." "Will you listen to me?" "I have been listening and you've been watching. This is stupid! Harry isn't my boyfriend so I don't kno! w why you're getting yourself so worked up." I said simply. He looked in shock. "Wait-he's not your boyfriend?" "Of coarse not! We just got here! Why would I get a boyfriend?" "I don't know! You seem to stop thinking about my existence and started falling in love with Harley." "Harry." I said dangerously. "And I am NOT in love with him." I added. "Oh, don't play dumb. I see the way you act around him. Getting giggly and blushing. Flirting all the time. I have eyes you know." "I know that. Why do you ...





0 comments: