Monday, April 9, 2012

Coming Home; Episode 6

Coming Home; Episode 6

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OR THE SONG. NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. A few hours later Demi heard the phone ringing, and rushed to it. "Hello." She greeted. "Hi, it's me." Selena was almost as quiet as a whisper, pretty much inaudible. "Hey Lena." Dallas's head popped around the corner at the sound of that name, and watched as that love-sick grin appeared on Demi's face. "I um, talked to my lawyer, and I got him a case for joint custody. I won't be taking Hayley from you, just filing for a case so that I can spend time with her." Relief crashed over Demi like waves. "Oh thank God." Demi cried out as she placed a hand to her forehead to wipe that clammy sweat off. "Thank you Selena, so much." She kept thanking her, till Selena burst in. "What was her first words?" Demi smiled. She thought she'd never ask. "Demi. She said my name." Demi was so proud of the girl she had raised. The little petite girl with chubby cheeks and a butt chin was her pride and joy. Nobody in the entire worl! d would ever be able to change that. She had been born from her womb, raised by her hand, and loved by her heart. And now, with Selena back, she didn't fear anything, just hoped the girl would be able to break down those walls the young Sergeant had up. And as she saw that sweet smile across Hayley's lips, she knew that everything could change, with just one bat of her lashes. ...xXx... "Someone's at the door!" Demi was in the kitchen, preparing lunch, too busy to answer. "I'm not your maid!" Dallas ...





0 comments: