Thursday, March 8, 2012

Everything About You A One Direction Love Story Part 4

Everything About You A One Direction Love Story Part 4

Zayn's POV The boys and I are at the living room. Oh I forgot to show you our flat. i hope you don't mind if i'm going to put many links. House: www.1kindesign.com & www.1kindesign.com Living Room: www.1kindesign.com Dining Area: www.1kindesign.com Bedroom: www.1kindesign.com Bathroom: www.1kindesign.com There are five bedrooms in the house with the same design. Yeah, i know it's boring to have one design. We're now watching football. Of course my best friend, Harry, chose the channel since he wants to watch David Beckham playing football. If you ask him who he wants to see, dead or alive, it would be David Beckham.. The boys are now shouting because David's team won. I just ignored them. I'm always glancing at my phone waiting for Deniesse's reply. Liam noticed it so he ask me. Liam: Waiting for her reply, Zayn? Zayn: Yeah. Then, Niall said sarcastically, Niall: Ooohhh Zayn's in love. My cheeks turn a bit red. Zayn: I'm not in love. Niall: I don't think so. The boys chuckle! d. I just ignored them and went to my bedroom. I sat on my bed and thought about what 'The Nando's King' told me. Maybe i'm...in love.. but it can't be. I just met her once. I stood up and went to the table where my iPad was placed. I sat back down on my bed, my head leaning against the bed's headboard. I logged on to twitter. i love my fans. After a few minutes of tweeting, I decided to search Deniesse's twitter profile. I searched "Deniesse Marielle Alexander"and... Ahah! Here it is. She's so cute in ...





0 comments: