Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bath Experience Extras- Fiverr

Bath Experience Extras- Fiverr

Rob Nadigel, Fiverr.com top seller Published March 8, 2012 by Josiah Hughes in Your Face Here Wil Andruschak What are you up to right now? I was doing gigs. Twenty birthdays to do. Today I have 20... not just birthdays, but I've got to dress up in a panda suit, dance around and hold a sign with people's messages. I've got to be in my bathtub and sing happy birthday to a few people. I just put up a few new gigs that have got some hits. A couple of St. Paddy's ones. So you have multiple ideas up at once? Yeah. People go to Fiverr, and I have around 20 gigs up there. People can choose anything from... I have Ernie and Bert sending out a custom message, to me jumping out of a human-sized gift box.





0 comments: